Ads

US Oil and Gas Drilling Data

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Anti Spyware Software

By now many of you have heard of "spyware" and after a painfully slow experience getting IntelliJ to startup this morning, I realized it had been a while since I've run my anti spyware. And sure enough there it was lurking on my computer tracking my every move... not really grams. But anyway it's intrusive and annoying so I thought I'd share what I use so you don't have the same annoying slow computer I had. I use something called Ad-Aware from Lavasoft which you can down load here:

Ad-Aware Download


If you have any questions about spyware or why your computer may be running slow, leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer your question and perhaps others reading are having the same issues and it will help every one in the process! My good Mr. Deeds for the day if you will.

1 comment:

John Mark said...

The info is helpful. Thanks for sharing.

We provide assistance with HP Printer installation. This includes
123.hp.com/setup unboxing of the printer, driver download, as well as
networking setup. We assist you in connecting devices using wireless
or wired networks. With our help you can download HP's smart app
effortlessly and swiftly.

hp.com/123 | www.hp.com/123